The 60th Session of the CRC Committee has officially started on 29th May 2012.
The calendar of the country reviews is the following:
- Cyprus : 30 May - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Vietnam : 31 May - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Turkey : 1 June - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Australia : 4 June - 3pm to 6pm; 5 June - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm
- Greece : 6 June - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm; 7 June - 10am to 6pm
- Algeria: 8 June - 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm
It is possible to watch the sessions through the a live webcast at the following link: http://www.treatybodywebcast.org/ ; please note that the times provided refer to the local Geneva timezone. Also, we will try to provide continuous updates from the discussions on this blog.
IBFAN alternative reports have been provided to the CRC Committee for all the countries under review. .
You can find these reports on IBFAN's website: http://www.ibfan.org/fact-convention-reports.html
On the 7th of June, IBFAN-GIFA will organize a briefing between the Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food and the CRC Committee: http://www.ibfan.org/news-2012-0302.html#rapporter20120302